Customer Support - Finland
Do you want to work for a company with rapid expansive plans and a clear growth agenda focused on sports media?At Sportway, you have the opportunity to be part of a sports focused team that strives to provide the best service for customers, viewers and clients such as Finnish Ice Hockey Association.
Sportway is an AI-automated sports video and data production company which provides end-to-end, fully automated video production of live sporting events, specializing in lower tier leagues and youth divisions.
Our goal is to bring the power of live and on-demand video streaming to organizations everywhere to ensure that all sports, on all levels are available for everyone.
We work with federations, leagues, clubs to maximize the potential of their media product.
Sportway has clear growth ambitions and is now looking for dedicated and service-minded Support and installation colleagues.
The support-side is manned at the every time when live events take place, meaning primarily during evenings and weekends. In the role you will handle questions from viewers that can relate to their subscriptions, payments, or other potential issues with the service along with questions/concerns from clients such as the federations and/or clubs using the installation, i.e. the cameras. You will also be responsible for monitoring all live events to make sure they are functioning as they should, and troubleshooting any problems.
Together with your support colleagues, you will be on a rolling schedule. Approx. 50% of the time you will be required to work evenings and weekends and the remaining 50% of the time during regular office hours. When working during office hours you will assist and drive certain projects.These projects can vary from developing and maintaining relationships with current clubs, reaching out to new ones, marketing our products, and assisting in coordinating new installations at arenas or venues.
Sportway is looking for people in the early part of their careers that
want to be a part of this exciting journey to make all sport available for
- Operate the customer support system and answer queries via email
- Keep a close eye on all live games and troubleshoot any problems which may occur
- Making sure games are scheduled correctly in our Backoffice and monitor the playsite
- Coordinate new installations and conduct site visits to arenas and install the production equipment (fixed camera, computer)
- Various administrative and marketing tasks
- High school diploma
- Previous experience working in a customer support role
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Fluent in both Finnish and English (verbal and writing)
- Thrives in a role where you work with phone and computer as your primary
If you possess any of the below that is music to our ears:
- General sports interest and a desire to work in collaboration with clubs and the sporting movement
- Speaks another language besides Finnish and English. Especially Swedish
and Baltic languages are highly valued
As a person you are service-minded and can take your own initiatives. Striving
to give the best possible service comes naturally for you and you enjoy
cooperating with colleagues and customers. You can also work independent and
"own" specific work assignments. You are a problem solver who is
willing to chip in where needed and of course a social person that can function
well in a team environment.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Helsinki
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to:
Please set the subject line to [Sportway - Finland - Your Name]. The
positions will be filled as soon as the right candidates are found.