Installations Manager: Finland
Sportway is an AI-automated sports video and data production company which provides end-to-end, fully automated video production of live sporting events, specializing in lower tier leagues and youth divisions.
Our goal is to bring the power of live and on-demand video streaming to organizations everywhere to ensure that all sports, on all levels are available for everyone.
We work with federations, leagues and clubs to maximize the potential of their media product.
Our fully automated, unmanned AI-production technology has been developed by world-class developers since 2017. Through the analysis of thousands of matches, our technology has grown to become the world leading solution for fully automated sporting productions.
All the action is captured using Sportway's fixed, unmanned cameras, which creates a panoramic view of the entire playing field. The patented AI technology then automatically follows the game by panning and zooming in on key action, providing a professional viewing experience. The technology is also equipped with the ability to create not only real-time graphics, such as game clock, goal scorers etc., but also replays and post-game highlights.
At the beginning of 2021/2022 indoor season, Sportway had more than 400 installations throughout Europe, covering Ice hockey arenas in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Czech Republic, and Finland.
As Sportway's expansion continues into more countries and more sports, we are now looking for an installation manager in Finland to coordinate and perform installations of new AI-production systems in sports arenas all across Finland.
You are offered
- Independently create and implement strategies for our installations in Finland
- Ownership of planning and executing installations
- Variation - no day is like the other
- Hard work combined with a lot of fun together with a skilled and prestige less team in Helsinki
- A great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company with great ambitions.
About the Role
The role as Installations Manager means you will oversee all installations on a country level, from contacting and planning together with the federations, clubs and arena owners, to going on site in arenas and execute the installations. You will be working together with the management of Sportway and have close collaboration with the team in Helsinki.
- Plan and execute installations to maintain a high installation pace in line with Sportway's expansion.
- Build relationships with clubs and arena owners
- Support and onboard clubs to create a great user experience
- Well organized and used to work with internal and external resources.
- Experience in carpentry
- Communication in Finnish and English (additional language will be looked upon favorably)
- Knowledge in IT
- Sufficient knowledge in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Pro-active and problem solving
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Full time position
- Location: Helsinki
Send your application to Joonas.email@example.com