Project Manager - Sweden
Do you want to work for a company with rapid expansive plans and a clear
growth agenda focused on sports media?
Sportway is an AI-automated sports video and data production company which provides end-to-end, fully automated video production of live sporting events, specializing in lower tier leagues and youth divisions.
Our goal is to bring the power of live and on-demand video streaming to organizations everywhere to ensure that all sports, on all levels are available for everyone. We work with federations, leagues, clubs to maximize the potential of their media product. Sportway has clear growth ambitions and is now looking for a dedicated Project Manager
The role as Project Manager, you will have the main responsibility to build an in-house team who will manage and perform quality control of live sports events produced by the Sportway AI system. In addition, you will also own the relationship with external production companies who on behalf of our clients are producing live events with manual production. You will work very close with our streaming partners who are major broadcasters and newspapers in the Nordic region, to contact commentators, production teams and clubs, to secure that all live events that are produced for our clients play-services are delivered in the best quality when it comes to audio, video and graphics.
At Sportway, you have the opportunity to be part of a sports focused team that strives to provide the best service for customers, viewers and clients. As a person you are service-minded and can take your own initiatives. You can also work independent and "own" specific work assignments. You are a problem solver who is willing to chip in where needed and of course a social person that can function well in a team environment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with our Swedish and Norwegian partners
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Lead a team a small team within the quality control department, develop work schedules and allocate employees to different duties and/or shifts
- Responsible of planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting internally and externally
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in project management, minimum 3 years.
- Technical understanding of streaming encoding, audio and video
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically excel
- Fluent in both Swedish and/or Norwegian and English (verbal and writing)
If you possess any of the below that is music to our ears:
- General sports interest
- Speaks another language besides Swedish/Norwegian and English
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Travels within Europe to be expected
- Location: Stockholm- with possibilities of temporary relocation to other
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please set the subject line to [Sportway - Project Manager - Your Name]. The positions will be filled as soon as the right candidates are found.