Support and installations Norway
Do you want
to work for a company with rapid expansion plans and a clear growth agenda geared
towards sports media?
At Sportway, you have an opportunity to be part of a sports focused team that strives to provide the best service for our customers and clients, such as sports federations in Norway.
Sportway is an AI-automated sports video and data production company that provides end-to-end, fully automated video production of live sporting events, specializing in lower tier leagues and youth divisions.
Our goal is to bring the power of live and on-demand video streaming to organizations everywhere ensuring that all sports, on all levels, are available to everyone.
We work closely with federations, leagues and clubs to maximize the potential of their media product.
Sportway has clear growth ambitions, and we are now looking for dedicated and service-minded installation and support colleagues in Norway to join our team.
The support position is manned during our live events, which means working primarily evenings and weekends. In this role you will handle questions from members such as the federations and/or the clubs using the installations, i.e. the cameras, and be required to troubleshoot to ensure all operations run smoothly.
with your support colleagues, you will work on a rolling schedule. Approx. 50%
of the time will be during evenings and weekends, and the remaining 50% during
office hours. When working during office hours you will be able to assist and
contribute to driving certain projects.
This can include contacting clubs to coordinate new installations at arenas or venues, as well as travelling onsite to conduct the installation of the production equipment.
Sportway is looking to add people in the early part of their careers that are passionate to join this exciting journey in order to make sports available for everyone!
- Coordinate new installations by conducting site visits to the arenas and installing the production equipment (fixed camera, computer)
- Support clubs and arenas in keeping equipment online and functioning
- Various administrative tasks
- Man the support, troubleshoot and answer queries via email
- Driver's license
- Previous experience working in a support role
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (verbal and written)
- Thrives in a role where you work with phone and computer as your primary tools
- Knowledge in IT
- Sufficient knowledge in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience in carpentry
- Pro-active and problem solving
If you have any of the following, it is music to our ears:
- General interest in sports and wants to work in collaboration with clubs and the sporting movement
- Speaks another language besides Norwegian and English
As a person, you are service-minded and can take on your own initiatives. Always giving the best possible service comes natural for you and you enjoy cooperating with colleagues and customers. However, you can also work independently and be given "own" specific work assignments. You are a problem solver who is willing to chip in where needed, and of course, a social person that can function well in a team.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- One year contract with possibilities for extension into a permanent contract
- Location: Oslo
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to:
Please set the subject line to [Sportway - Norway Your Name]. The positions will be filled as soon as the right candidates are found.